Joe on 2006 Harley Ultra Classic with Training Wheels

Joe on 2006 Harley Ultra Classic with Training Wheels
Bike and trailer are ready to travel

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love Riding My Harley with Training Wheels

Every day that I get to ride, I feel more comfortable with the bike.  Today after church, I took a short ride out the lake Bogue Homa and visited with a couple that also ride bikes.  I met them about 3 weeks ago when I took my first ride out to the lake. 

This coming week, I will again be taking the long ride to Hammond, LA on Tuesday and back home on Wednesday evening or Thursday.  Then on Friday, I plan to ride to Grand Bay, AL and take Brandi for a spin, might even let Steve ride the Harley.  On Sunday, Anna may be able to take a spin also.  The ride to Grand Bay should be interesting since some of the ride will be on 2 lane hilly road (highway 15) but I think it will be a good ride.

I am still debating whether to remove the kit from the 2006 and put it on the 2004.  I really like the '04 model a lot - especially the color.  Both are beauties but there is just something about the '04 that makes me want to keep it and sell the '06.  Oh well, that is a delimina that I will have to solve sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment